Longman By Election 2018 - Enrole to Vote, change of name or address and checking your enrollment

To enrol for the first time or get back on the roll, you can enrol online.

By-elections in Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia

Five by-elections have been announced. You must enrol and vote if you are an Australian citizen aged 18 years or over and living in the electoral divisions of:

You must be correctly enrolled by 8pm local time Friday 22 June 2018 . To enrol, complete the form below. If you are already enrolled, you can update your name or address on the electoral roll, but you must do so before 8pm local time Friday 22 June 2018 .

The by-election is only for eligible voters living in the electoral divisions listed above.

It is compulsory by law for all eligible Australian citizens to enrol and vote in federal elections, by-elections and referendums.

  • you are an Australian citizen, or eligible British subject,
  • aged 18 years and over, and
  • have lived at your address for at least one month.

If you are 16 or 17 you can enrol now so when you turn 18 you'll be able to vote.

  • your driver's licence
  • Australian passport number, or
  • have someone who is enrolled confirm your identity.

18+ or Proof of Age cards are not accepted.

If you are overseas or going overseas don't use this form to enrol. Please see information on going overseas.

Information about this online session will be stored with your application, including the IP address of your device. This information may be used by the AEC for analytical purposes including the detection of fraud.

* When you finish enrolling online, don't forget to close your browser to protect your privacy.

Already enrolled online? Check the status using the receipt number provided.

Other ways to enrol

Need more information?

Why have I received a letter from the AEC?
I'm not sure if I'm enrolled correctly, where can I check?
Who can access my enrolment details?
Why was I removed from the electoral roll?
My question isn't answered here

My electoral enrolment

Change address
Enrol to vote
Check enrolment
Change name
Find my electorate

Voting FAQs

What happens if I didn't vote?
Why did I receive an apparent failure to vote notice?
Why isn't electronic voting used?
Is voting compulsory?
See all voting FAQs

Enrolment FAQs

Why have I received an SMS message or email from the AEC?
How do I return my form to the AEC?
A relative has died. How do I remove their name from the roll?
I am living or working overseas
I am going overseas for a holiday
See all enrolment FAQs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *