Translink is giving Caboolture Bus Station a facelift
Translink is giving the Caboolture bus station a face lift!
Between Thursday 29 September and Sunday 2 October Translink have advised they will be fixing up pedestrian platforms.
It has been advised that travellers are be able to catch services from the temporary stop located in the Matthew Terrace carpark.
Drivers should use either the angle parking on Matthew Terrace or the Walter Street and Hayes Street carparks during the closure.
From the first service on Thursday 29 September until the last service on Sunday 2 October the Caboolture bus station will be temporarily relocated for station renovations.
Bus stops closed:
- Caboolture station, stop A, Caboolture (Stop ID 310049)
- Caboolture station, stop B, Caboolture (Stop ID 310050)
- Caboolture station, stop C, Caboolture (Stop ID 310051)
- Caboolture station, stop D, Caboolture (Stop ID 310052)
Alternative bus stop:
- Temporary stop located in Matthew Terrace carpark, opposite closed stops.
During this closure the Matthew Terrace carpark will be closed to commuter parking.
If you normally park at Caboolture station, please use the following parking options:
- Walter Street carpark
- Hayes Street carpark
- angle parking on Matthew Terrace (limited spaces available)
Assistance and more information
If you require assistance to catch your service please:
- contact station staff
- use the emergency help phone
- call 13 16 17 or text 0427 774 636
For more information, please call 13 12 30 anytime.