« All Events
Save The Date Nov 3 BPW Breakfast with Talk – How to Monetise
November 3, 2017 @ 6:30 am - 8:30 am
|BPW Caboolture proudly presents Cathryn Warburton – Legal Lioness
1. Why you cannot monetise if you are infringing someone else’s rights or if yours are not protected
2. Most common copyright infringement risk and how to avoid it
3. How to protect your copyright yourself for FREE
4. Bulletproof your brand – why this is essential before monetising
5. Monetising options including licensing, franchising, becoming a premium brand (like Lorna Jane)
More on Cathryn
I am the Legal Lioness because I look after my clients personally. When I was just 6 years old, my 3-year old friend Mishak went missing. He was never found. Police believed he had been killed and cut up for use in black magic by a witch doctor.
That birthed in me a passion to take care of others, to be vigilant about potential dangers, to be the mother lioness who takes care of her cubs. I pour that passion and emotional energy into my legal practice and consider each of my clients a sacred responsibility to nurture and protect in the legal arena.
You can learn more about Cathryn here