Who you going to call? Disputes with neighbours.

Disputes with your neighbours can be very stressful, can be over many different things and last a life time.

Many people have had to sell or move on to avoid the ongoing conflict.

Disputes are generally not police matters but can quickly become one when a criminal offence has occurred.

If the matter is happening now and persons are in imminent danger please call Tripe zero (000).

If there is no imminent danger please call Policelink on 131 444.

There are many things that can cause neighbourhood disputes.

Disagreements over trees, buildings, fences, boundaries, pools, smells, parking drainage and many more.

So what do you do, who do you call?

This link is a very informative Government page that explains your rights and what to do in regards to fences, trees and building, mediation and more.

If the above link does not assist you click find the right agency to assist you.

Contacting 13QGOV may also help identify the best assistance and support for your dispute.

Next week – Online reporting systems for Queensland Police Service.

If you have information for police, contact Policelink on 131 444 or provide information using the online form 24hrs per day.

You can report information about crime anonymously to Crime Stoppers, a registered charity and community volunteer organisation, by calling 1800 333 000 or via crimestoppersqld.com.au 24hrs per day.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *